Enamel Hinged Door, 1 EA
- Item # 35W574
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HD4712
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 30172001
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hinged Door
- Wire Room Components Wire Partition Doors
- Overall Height 12.4 ft.
- Door Width 4.0 ft.
- Door Height 7.3 ft.
- Function Allows Access Inside Cage or Through Cage with a Swinging Man Door
- Gauge 10 ga.
- Material Woven Wire
- Finish Enamel
- Overall Depth 2"
- Base Plate Width 2"
- Base Plate Depth 7"
- Post Material Steel Tubing
- For Use With Mfr. No. HDLKXKD, HDLKXKA
- Includes (2) Door Posts, Padlock Lug, Transom Panel, and Necessary Hardware
- Standards Meets or Exceeds OSHA and ANSI, RIA
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 90% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Minimum 90% Post-Consumer Recycled Content.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.