3-1/2" Fire Sprinkler Systems Pressure Gauge, 0 to 300 psi
- Item# 38VL12
- Mfr. Model# PFE3935R1
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 23151820
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Application Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 3-1/2"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Plastic
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Brass / Bronze
- Gauge Connection Type MNPT
- Gauge Connection Size 1/4"
- Gauge Connection Location Bottom
- Gauge Primary Range Units psi
- Gauge Primary Range Values 0 to 300
- Gauge Accuracy +/-3.00%
- Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Panel Mountable No
- Liquid Filled No
- Gauge Case Material Plastic
- Gauge Case Color Black
- Basic Gauge Socket Material Brass
- Gauge Socket Material Brass
- Basic Gauge Sensor Material Bronze
- Gauge Sensor Material Phosphor Bronze
- Gauge Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Basic Gauge Lens Material Plastic
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Characteristics Suitable for Air/Water Media, Corrosion Resistant Case, UL and FM Approved, CRN Registered, Working Pressure is max. 75% of Full Scale Value
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Series PFE
- Includes Installation Date Sticker In Unit Box
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4FLY2GRAINGER APPROVED
Price $21.12 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.