2-1/2" Low Pressure Pressure Gauge, 0 to 55 In. H2O
- Item # 48WL72
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PLP302
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23151820
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Application Low Pressure
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 2-1/2"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Steel
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Brass / Bronze
- Gauge Connection Type MNPT
- Gauge Connection Size 1/4"
- Gauge Connection Location Bottom
- Gauge Primary Range Units In. H2O
- Gauge Primary Range Values 0 to 55
- Gauge Accuracy +/-3-2-3%
- Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Pressure Gauge
- Liquid Filled No
- Gauge Case Material Steel
- Gauge Case Color Black
- Basic Gauge Socket Material Brass
- Gauge Socket Material Brass
- Basic Gauge Sensor Material Bronze
- Gauge Sensor Material Phosphor Bronze
- Gauge Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Basic Gauge Lens Material Plastic
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Characteristics Suitable for Corrosive and Non Corrosive Gaseous Media, Natural Gas and Propane Pressure, Air Flow Indication, Leak Detection
- For Use With Vacuum Pumps, Air Compressors, Air Filters, Gas Burners, Vacuum Ovens, Suction Regulators, Respirators
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Series PLP
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.