Washdown Cast Iron C-Face Speed Reducer, Double Output, 2130 lb. Overhung Load
- Item # 4GAT7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # E35MWNS 40:1 56C/140TC
- Catalog Page # 90
- UNSPSC # 26111503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Speed Reducer
- Speed Reducer Type C-Face
- Shaft Orientation Right Angle
- Duty Washdown
- Input RPM 1725
- Nominal Output RPM 43
- Worm Center Distance 3.50"
- Bore Dia. 1-3/4"
- Frame 56C/140TC
- Overhung Load 2130 lb.
- Nominal Ratio 40:1
- Max. Input HP 3
- Max. Output Torque 3787 in.-lb.
- Output Torque @ 1 HP 1262 in.-lb.
- Output Torque @ 1.5 HP 1893 in.-lb.
- Output Torque @ 2 HP 2524 in.-lb.
- Output Torque @ 3 HP 3787 in.-lb.
- Number of Stages 1
- Rotation Reversible
- Mounting Universal
- Lubrication Mobil Glygoyle(R) 460
- Gear Type Worm
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Finish Epoxy Coating System
- Single/Double Output/Universal Double Output
- Output Shaft Dia. 1-3/4"
- Output Shaft Height 4"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4RP52DAYTON
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.