Standard Duty Combination Vise, 4" Jaw Width, 4-1/2" Max. Opening, 3-7/16" Throat Depth
- Item # 2Z474
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 744
- Catalog Page # 832
- UNSPSC # 27112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Combination Vise
- Item - Vises Combination Vise
- Product Grouping - Vises Bench Vises
- Duty Rating - Vises Standard Duty
- Jaw Width - Vises 4"
- Max. Opening - Vises 4-1/2"
- Throat Depth - Vises 3-7/16"
- Deep Throat Yes
- Base Type - Vises Swivel
- Pipe Jaw Included Yes
- Pipe Capacity - Vises 1/4" to 2"
- Reversible No
- High Visibility No
- Swivel Angle - Vises 360 Degrees
- Jaw Face - Vises Serrated
- Quick-Acting No
- Material -Vises Ductile Iron
- Jaw Type Replaceable
- Number of Lock Down Bolts 2
- Body Casting Tensile Strength 30,000 psi
- Number of Mounting Points 4
- Mounting Hole Dia. 17/32"
- Overall Length 15-5/8"
- Overall Height 8-5/8"
- Overall Width 7-3/8"
- Features Steel Channel and Jaws, Large Anvil Work Surface, Powder Coated, Enclosed Screw Assembly
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.