Heavy Duty Combination Vise, 6-1/2" Jaw Width, 6-1/2" Max. Opening, 4" Throat Depth
- Item # 4LT64
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1765
- Catalog Page # 867
- UNSPSC # 27112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Combination Vise
- Item - Vises Combination Vise
- Product Grouping - Vises Bench Vises
- Duty Rating - Vises Heavy Duty
- Jaw Width - Vises 6-1/2"
- Max. Opening - Vises 6-1/2"
- Throat Depth - Vises 4"
- Deep Throat No
- Base Type - Vises Swivel
- Pipe Jaw Included No
- Pipe Capacity - Vises 1/4" to 3-1/2"
- Reversible No
- High Visibility No
- Swivel Angle - Vises 360 Degrees
- Jaw Face - Vises 1 Side Serrated, 1 Side Smooth
- Quick-Acting No
- Material -Vises Ductile Alloy
- Jaw Type Replaceable
- Number of Lock Down Bolts 2
- Body Casting Tensile Strength 60,000 psi
- Number of Mounting Points 4
- Mounting Hole Dia. 11/16"
- Overall Length 19-7/8"
- Overall Height 10-1/4"
- Overall Width 9-1/8"
- Features Large Anvil, Steel Jaws, Slide Bar Precision Keyed to 0.003" Fit, Precision Thrust Bearing, Enclosed Screw Assembly, Fully Enclosed Spindle and Nut
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.