6-in-1 Electrician Insulated Multi-Bit Screwdriver, 9-1/2" Overall Length, Number of Pieces: 7
- Item # 2YE28
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 38006
- Catalog Page # 892
- UNSPSC # 27111701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Screwdriver and Nut Driver Grouping Screwdrivers
- Item Insulated Multi-Bit Screwdriver
- Tip Style Group Crosspoint,Slotted
- Screwdriver Tip Style Keystone Slotted/Phillips
- Sizes Included Phillips #0, #1, #2, #3, Slotted 5.5, 6.0mm
- Handle Material Plastic
- Overall Length 9-1/2"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- ESD Safe No
- Insulated Yes
- Nonsparking No
- Handle Design Fluted
- Bit Style Phillips, Slotted
- Driver Type 6-in-1
- Primary Application Electrician
- Ratcheting No
- Single End/Double End Single End
- Bit Retainer Type Magnetic Quick Change
- Number of Pieces 7
- Shank Type Solid
- Shank Material Steel
- Finish Black Oxide
- Screwdriver Bit Material Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Drive Size 1/4"
- Features 1000VAC Tested Handle, Bit Storage In Handle
- Standards ASTM-F-1505-01, IEC 900 Insulated Material
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 3EKC7WERA
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.