Hex/Phillips/Slotted/Torx® Precision Screwdriver Set, Plastic, Number of Pieces: 50
- Item # 30D485
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 92092
- Catalog Page # 803
- UNSPSC # 27111701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Screwdriver and Nut Driver Grouping Screwdriver Sets
- Item Precision Screwdriver Set
- Screwdriver Tip Style Hex/Phillips/Slotted/Torx(R)
- Tip Style Group Precision
- Tip Size #0,#00,#000,#1,1.5mm,1/16",1/8",2.0mm,3.0mm,3/32",4.0mm,5/64",7/64",9/64"5/32"
- Handle Material Plastic
- Includes Slotted 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm, Phillips #000, #00, #0, #1, Hex 0.7mm/0.028", 0.9mm/0.035", 1.35mm/0.050", 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.0mm, 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", Torx T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- ESD Safe Yes
- Insulated No
- Nonsparking No
- Handle Design Ergonomic with Rotating Cap
- Number of Pieces 50
- Shank Shape Round
- Shank Material CVM Steel
- Finish Chrome
- Standards ESD Standard IEC 61340-5-1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.