Bent Long Nose Plier, 6-5/16" Overall Length, 1-45/64" Max. Jaw Opening, Serrated Gripping Surface
- Item # 53KG79
- Mfr. Model # 32807
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 0
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Bent Long Nose Plier
- Insulated / Uninsulated Insulated
- Nonsparking No
- ESD Safe No
- Side Cutter Yes
- Wire Stripper No
- Wire Crimper No
- Jaw Bend 40 Degrees
- Overall Length 6-5/16"
- Tether Capable Not Tether Capable
- Joint Type Solid
- Gripping Surface Serrated
- Spring Return No
- Jaw Length 1-51/64"
- Jaw Width 43/64"
- Tip Width 5/64"
- Max. Jaw Opening 1-45/64"
- Handle Type Cushion Grip
- Handle Color Red/Yellow
- Material Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Cutting Capacity/Material 10 AWG Copper
- Voltage Rating 1000V
- Standards EN/IEC 60900, ASTM 1505, VDE 0682/201, NFPA 70E, CSA, OSHA 29 CFR 1910
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.