1/2" Alloy Steel Nut Driver, Red/Yellow
- Item # 1YUH3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 32276
- Catalog Page # 891
- UNSPSC # 27111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Screwdriver and Nut Driver Grouping Nut Drivers
- Item Nut Driver
- Nut Driver Shank Style Solid Round
- SAE or Metric SAE
- Nut Driver Hex Size 1/2"
- Nut Driver Shank Length 5"
- Insulated / Uninsulated Insulated
- Magnetic/Nonmagnetic Nonmagnetic
- Nut Holding No
- Nonsparking No
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- ESD Safe No
- Nut Driver Overall Length 9-1/2"
- Nut Driver Shank Material Alloy Steel
- Nut Driver Handle Design Ergonomic
- Nut Driver Handle Material Multi-Component
- Nut Driver Handle Color Red/Yellow
- Standards IEC 900, ASTM F-1505-01, New VDE 0682/part201, NFPA70E
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.