7"L Insulated Crimper, 30 to 6 AWG
- Item# 26X241
- Mfr. Model# 32945
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 27111518
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Insulated Crimper
- Capacity 30 to 6 AWG
- Overall Length 7"
- For Use With Rectangular Connectors
- Cuts No
- Strips No
- Adjustable Manual
- Handle Type Soft Grip Ergonomically Designed
- Features Molded Slip Guard Handle, Semi Circular Profile for Secure Connection Between Sleeve and Conductor, CV60 Special Tool Steel Hardened and Tempered
- Standards Meets ASTM F-1505-01, VDE 0682/Part 201, CSA, NFPA70E, OSHA And EN/IEC 60900 Insulation Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.