20"H x 20"W x 8"D Metallic Enclosure, Gray, Knockouts: No, Padlockable Hasp Closure Method
- Item # 5W278
- Mfr. Model # RHC202008
- Catalog Page # 305
- UNSPSC # 39121301
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Electrical Enclosure Enclosure
- Enclosure NEMA Rating 3R
- Metallic / Non-Metallic Metallic
- Material of Enclosure Carbon Steel
- Nominal Enclosure Depth 8"
- Nominal Enclosure Height 20"
- Nominal Enclosure Width 20"
- Enclosure Cover Type Hinged
- Solid / Clear Cover Solid
- Closure Method Padlockable Hasp
- Knockouts No
- Finish ANSI 61 Polyester Powder
- Color Gray
- Depth 8.00"
- Enclosure Cover Features Hasp and Staple for Padlocking
- Features External Mounting Plates
- Height 20.00"
- Interior Panel 3A922
- Metal Gauge 14
- Mounting Wall
- Series RHC
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Usable Opening Depth 7.88"
- Width 20.00"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4KP25WIEGMANN
List Price $373.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.