Taper Length Drill Bit, Drill Bit Size 13.00mm, Drill Bit Point Angle 132°, Conical Point
- Item # 431A98
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 17050313000
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112801
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.463 lbs.
Country of Origin Germany Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
These drill bits have a TiAlN coating that withstands high temperatures and protects the bits from wear during high-speed, dry machining applications with difficult-to-machine ferrous metals. Coolant-through drill bits have holes that allow coolant to flow to their tip to reduce heat and help clear chips during drilling. Carbide drill bits provide excellent hardness, wear resistance, and heat resistance. They are harder than high-speed steel or cobalt bits and require a rigid setup such as a drill press. Spiral-flute drill bits evacuate chips as the bits drill into a workpiece.Taper length drill bits have a longer flute length and can drill deeper holes than jobber-length drill bits of the same size. Sometimes called long-series drill bits or long jobber drills, they are shorter than extended-length bits. The bits' shank diameter and flute diameter are the same.
- Item Taper Length Drill Bit
- Drill Bit Size 13mm
- Decimal Equivalent 0.5118
- Measurement System Metric
- Material - Machining Carbide
- Finish - Machining TiAlN
- Drill Bit Point Angle 132 Degrees
- Drill Bit Point Type Conical Point
- Flute Type Spiral
- Number of Flutes 2
- Flute Length 108mm
- Maximum Drilling Depth 91mm
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Spiral Direction Right Hand
- Shank Type - Machining Straight
- Shank Dia. 14mm
- Shank Length 45mm
- Overall Length 155mm
- Depth:Dia. Ratio 8xD
- Drill Length Class Taper Length
- Drill Point Length 2.765mm
- Coolant Fed Coolant Through
- Number of Coolant Holes 2
- Drill Bit Grouping Individual
- Series TDS503
- Standards DIN 6537
- Drill Diameter Tolerance M7
- Sheeter Drill No
- Material Grade - Machining WU25PD
- Primary Material Application Aluminum, Cast Iron, Nickel, Stainless Steel, Steel, Titanium
- Primary Material Application ISO Code K, M, N, P, S
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.