Carbide End Mill, 7/16" Milling Dia., Number of Flutes: 4, 5/8" Length of Cut, Bright, CG-4
- Item # 2RHW8
- Mfr. Model # M33551
- Catalog Page # 2349
- UNSPSC # 23172005
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Carbide End Mill
- Grade General Purpose
- List Number CG-4
- End Mill Style Square
- Dimension Type Fractional Inch
- Milling Dia. 7/16"
- Number of Flutes 4
- Single End/Double End Single End
- Length of Cut 5/8"
- End Mill Cutting Type Center
- Overall Length 2-1/2"
- Finish Bright
- Shank Dia. 7/16"
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Helix Angle 30 Degrees
- Steel (P) Compatibility Yes
- Stainless (M) Compatibility Yes
- Cast Iron (K) Compatibility Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.