Square End Mill, Grade Bright (Uncoated), List Number 5A02, Square End Mill Style
- Item # 48JF15
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5A0216006
- Catalog Page # 2284
- UNSPSC # 23172005
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.236 lbs.
Country of Origin Israel Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
These end mills come in standard sizes expressed in fractional inches and have shank sizes that are greater than 1/2". Two-flute end mills help maximize chip clearance.General purpose carbide square end mills are intended for milling a wide variety of common materials but are not suitable for milling hard materials like titanium or gummy materials like aluminum. Finishing end mills create a finer finish on the workpiece than roughing and roughing/finishing end mills. Carbide end mills provide excellent wear resistance and heat resistance, and they are harder than high-speed steel, cobalt, or powdered-metal end mills. These end mills have a bright finish that provides a smooth, polished surface. Also called square-nose end mills, square end mills have a square nose and are rotated against a piece of stock to create a flat-bottomed groove with 90° inside corners in milling tasks. They are used for counterboring, side and face milling, and milling square shoulders.
- Item Square End Mill
- Material - Machining Carbide
- Finish - Machining Bright (Uncoated)
- Shank Type - Machining Straight
- Milling Dia. 5/8"
- Measurement System Fractional Inch
- Length of Cut 1-1/4"
- Overall Length 3-1/2"
- Shank Dia. 5/8"
- Neck Length 0"
- Helix Angle 45 Degrees
- Number of Flutes 2
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Drilling Tool Configuration Individual
- Coolant Fed Non-Coolant Through
- Miniature End Mill No
- List Number 5A02
- End Mill Application Finishing
- End Mill Style Square
- Single End/Double End Single End
- Material Grade - Machining Bright (Uncoated)
- Primary Material Application Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Magnesium
- Primary Material Application ISO Code N
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.