Line Volt Mechanical Tstat, 120 to 240VAC
- Item# 2E552
- Mfr. Model# 2B61-186
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type SPST
- Switch Action Open on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Control Range 0 Degrees to 50 Degrees F
- Differential 6 Degrees F
- Height 3-1/2"
- Width 1-1/4"
- Depth 2-1/2"
- Sensing Bulb Dia. 3/8"
- Sensing Bulb Length 3-1/2"
- Capillary Length 48"
- Features Provides Auxiliary Heater Lockout During Mild Weather, Suitable for Use on Both Inductive and Non-Inductive Loads
- For Use With Heat Pumps Auxiliary Heat
- Adjustable Throttle Range 0 Degrees to 50 Degrees F
- Application Heat Pump Aux. Heat Lockout
- Voltage Range 120 to 240VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 10A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 6A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 15A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V 60A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V 36A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 25A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 25A
- Mounting Location Indoor/Outdoor
- Includes Plastic, Calibrated Temperature Dial and Self-Contained Mounting Bracket and 6 In. Leads
- Standards U.L. recognized and C.S.A. certified
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions