Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat for Refrigeration, 120 to 240VAC
- Item # 1RC43
- Mfr. Model # 1609-101
- Catalog Page # 3091
- UNSPSC # 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat
- Thermostat Switch Type SPST
- Thermostat Control Range -30 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Thermostat Voltage 120 to 240VAC
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 4.9A
- Remote Sensing Capability Yes
- Thermostat Heating/Cooling Cooling
- Thermostat Item Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat
- Remote Sensing Bulb Included Yes
- Switch Action Close on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Differential 3.5 Degrees to 40 Degrees F
- Height 5-3/8"
- Width 2-5/16"
- Depth 2-9/16"
- Sensing Bulb Length 5-1/4"
- Capillary Length 60"
- Color Gray
- Enclosure Type Dustproof NEMA 1
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 16A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 8A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V 29.4A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 25A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 22A
- Includes Bulb Clamp
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.