Line Volt Mechanical Tstat for Commercial and Residential, 120 to 277VAC
- Item # 2E734
- Mfr. Model # 1A10-651
- Catalog Page # 3090
- UNSPSC # 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Thermostat Switch Type SPDT
- Thermostat Control Range 36 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Thermostat Voltage 120 to 277VAC
- Full Load Amps @ 120VAC 8A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 4A
- Thermostat Programmable No
- Remote Sensing Capability No
- Thermostat Heating/Cooling Heating/Cooling
- Thermostat Item Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat
- Remote Sensing Bulb Included No
- Switch Action Open/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Differential 1.5 Degrees F
- Height 5-1/8"
- Width 2-7/8"
- Depth 2-1/8"
- Color Tan
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 8A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 4A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V 48A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V 24A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 8A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 8A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA) 125VA
- Mounting Type Vertical
- Includes (2) Dial Stops for Locking Dial Setting or Limiting Temperature Range, Easy-to-Adjust Knob
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.