Line Volt Mechanical Tstat for Commercial and Residential, 120 to 240VAC
- Item # 2E477
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 152-10
- Catalog Page # 3024
- UNSPSC # 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Thermostat Switch Type SPST
- Thermostat Control Range 40 to 90 Degrees F
- Thermostat Voltage 120 to 240VAC
- Full Load Amps @ 120VAC 14A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 7A
- Thermostat Programmable No
- Remote Sensing Capability No
- Thermostat Heating/Cooling Heating
- Thermostat Item Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat
- Remote Sensing Bulb Included No
- Switch Action Open on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Differential 3 Degrees F
- Height 4-1/2"
- Width 4-1/2"
- Depth 2-1/4"
- Temp. Sensitivity 2 Degrees F
- Color Gray
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 14A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 7A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 25A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 20A
- Mounting Type Vertical
- Mounting Location Wall
- Includes Concealed Temperature Dial with Locking Case to Prevent Unauthorized Adjustment
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 2E369WHITE RODGERS
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.