Line Volt Mechanical Tstat for Heating and Cooling, 120 to 240VAC
- Item# 2E399
- Mfr. Model# 1687-9
- Catalog Page# 3782
- UNSPSC# 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type SPDT
- Switch Action Open/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Control Range -30 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Differential 4.5 Degrees to 40 Degrees F
- Height 5-3/8"
- Width 2-5/16"
- Depth 2-9/16"
- Sensor Type Hydraulic Capillary
- Sensing Bulb Dia. 3/8"
- Sensing Bulb Length 5-1/4"
- Capillary Length 96"
- Features Requires Remote Sensing Element for Wide Range Controlling Applications
- For Use With A Wide Range Controlling Equipment's
- Color Gray
- Application Heating and Cooling
- Voltage Range 120 to 240VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 7.4A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 3.7A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 15A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 24A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 20A
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.