White Sealant, Silicone, 10.0 oz. Cartridge
- Item# 49LX54
- Mfr. Model# W11110010
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Sealant
- Adhesive Grouping Sealant
- For Use On Fiberglass, Glass, Metal, Wood
- Sealant Base Silicone
- Sealant Color Family Whites
- Color White
- Sealant Container Cartridge
- Size 10.0 oz.
- Sealant Properties Flexible, Mold/Mildew Resistant, Paintable
- Begins to Harden 30 min.
- Full Cure 1 day
- Performance Temp. Range -60 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- Application Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.06
- Flash Point 200 Degrees F
- Dry Time 3 hr.
- VOC 30g/L
- For Use With Standard Caulk Gun
- Application Windows, Doors, Trim, Siding, Sealing Interior and Exterior Buildings
- Meets Exceeds ASTM C-920, Class 25
- Includes Tube, Nozzle
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.