Window and Door, Insulating Spray Foam Sealant, 12 oz. Size
- Item# 6KHF4
- Mfr. Model# WL1111100
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 31201601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Application Window and Door
- Item Insulating Spray Foam Sealant
- Number of Components 1
- Size 12 oz.
- Container Type Aerosol Can
- Indoor/Outdoor Indoor/Outdoor
- Color Tan
- Insulation Value R-4.9
- Expansion Ratio Not Specified
- Coverage 1/2" Width, 1/2" Depth, 6 linear feet
- Application Time 15 min.
- Full Cure 4 hr.
- Application Temp. Range 60 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Performance Temp. Range Less than 200 Degrees F
- Flash Point -156 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.01
- Standards ASTM C-518, ASTM E-84
- Sealant Application Window and Door
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.