Brown Caulk, Acrylic, 10.0 oz. Cartridge
- Item # 34FW73
- Mfr. Model # W11003010
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Caulk
- Adhesive Grouping Caulk
- For Use On Concrete, Glass, Masonry, Metal, Plastic, Wood
- Sealant Base Acrylic
- Sealant Color Family Browns
- Color Brown
- Sealant Container Cartridge
- Size 10.0 oz.
- Sealant Properties Flexible, Paintable, UV Resistant
- Begins to Harden 13 min.
- Full Cure 7 days
- Performance Temp. Range -30 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Application Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.55
- Flash Point Not Specified
- Dry Time 5 hr.
- VOC 17g/L
- For Use With Standard Caulk Gun
- Application For Indoor and Exterior Use
- Meets TT-S-00230C Type II Class A, AST C-920 Class 35
- Green Certification or Other Recognition Safer Choice, Meets U.S. EPA Safer Product Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Safer Choice, Meets U.S. EPA Safer Product Standards.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.