38" Hydraulic Pipe Cutter; 900 to 9700 psi Pressure Range
- Item # 38K991
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5590-24
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hydraulic Pipe Cutter
- Pipe Capacity 6 to 24" Soil Pipe
- Pressure Range 900 to 9700 psi
- Oil Capacity 1 qt.
- Wall Thickness Varies
- Construction Forged Steel Jaws, Hardened Steel Chain
- Length 38"
- Features Only Requires Clearance of 2 to 3", Chain Squeezes and Pops Pipe, Does Not Rotate Around Pipe
- For Use With Remote Hydraulic Pump
- Application For Cutting Larger Diameter Cast Iron, Tile and Concrete Pipe
- Includes Pump, Hose and Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 38K992WHEELER-REX
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.