Pipe Fitting Saver, Pipe Schedule 40, IPS, For Nominal Pipe Size : 1"
- Item # 38L029
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 19100
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171708
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Pipe Savers - Item Pipe Fitting Saver
- Fitting Saver Type IPS
- Pipe Schedule 40
- For Nominal Pipe Size 1"
- Chuck Size 3/8"
- Application Cleanly Removes Pipe From Glued Joints So That A New Pipe Can Be Inserted Without The Need For A Coupler Or Expansion Fitting, Also Removes Threads From Fittings
- For Use With Schedule 40 Pipe
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.