Syringe Filter, 0.2 um, PK50
- Item # 32HJ04
- Mfr. Model # 6780-2502
- Catalog Page # 682
- UNSPSC # 41104922
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Syringe Filter
- Pore Size 0.2 micron m
- Capacity Up to 100mL
- Filter Material Polyethersulfone
- Housing Material Pigment Free Polypropylene
- Housing Dia. 25mm
- Inlet Connection Female Luer Lock
- Outlet Connection Male Luer
- Max. Pressure 75 psi, 5.2 Bar
- For Use With HPLC Aqueous Sample Preparation, Biological Sample Preparation, Buffer Solutions, Salt Solutions, Tissue Culture Media, Irrigation Solutions, Sterile Isolation
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.