Glass Microfiber Filter, GFC, 42.5mm, PK100
- Item # 32HJ80
- Mfr. Model # 1822-042
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41104918
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Glass Microfiber Filter
- Grade GF/C
- Diameter 42.5mm
- Material Borosilicate Glass
- Temp. Range Less Than 500 Degrees C
- For Use With Cell Harvesting, Liquid Scintillation Counting and Binding Assays Where More Loading Capacity is Required, Air Filtration, Analysis of Volatile Materials Where Ignition is Involved
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.