- Item # 6ATV1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6ATV1
- Catalog Page # 814
- UNSPSC # 27111510
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Multi Tool Item Multi-Tool Plier
- Item Multi-Tool
- Multi Tools Included Cable Splicer, Drywall Saw, File, Knife, Large Slotted Screwdriver, Phillips Screwdriver, Small Slotted Screwdriver, Wire Hook, Wire Stripper
- Multi Tools Family Included File, Hook, Knife, Saw, Screwdriver, Splicer, Wire Stripper
- Number of Tools 12
- Tool Material Stainless Steel
- Open Length/Closed Length 6-1/4"/4"
- Handle Material Stainless Steel
- Features Wire Stripper, Drywall Saw, Phillips and Large and Small Slotted Screwdrivers, Wire Hook, File, Cable Splicer, Knife
- Primary Handle Color Silver
- Opening Action Compound Leverage Gears
- Includes Sheath
- One-Hand Operation No
- Number of Functions 12
- Tool Access Internal
- Locking Yes
- Sheath Material Terylene
- Handle Color Natural
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.