Trigger Feed Glue Gun
- Item # 4YR48
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4YR48
- Catalog Page # 885
- UNSPSC # 27112719
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Glue Gun
- Type Heavy Duty
- Watts 80
- Voltage 120
- Feed Lever
- Glue Stick Capacity 1/2"
- Function High Temperature 380 Degrees Fahrenheit Setting Bonds Cardboard, Ceramics, Leather, Light Metals and Wood, Low Temperature 248 Degrees Fahrenheit Setting Bonds Heat-sensitive Parts Such as Fabrics, Foam Materials and Plastics
- Characteristics Has Trigger Advance for Better Control and Uniform Application
- Includes Wire Stand that Keeps Hot Glue Tip Above and Off the Working Surface and 3-prong Plug
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.