3/4" Fixed Micrometer Torque Wrench, 40-1/2"L, 140 to 700 Nm
- Item # 6PAJ6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6PAJ6
- Catalog Page # 818
- UNSPSC # 27111715
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Micrometer Torque Wrench
- Drive Size 3/4"
- Head Type Fixed
- Ratcheting Yes
- Calibration Certificate Included Yes
- Torque Measurement Type Newton-Meter
- Primary Scale Range 140 to 700 Nm
- Primary Scale Increments 7 Nm
- Overall Length 40-1/2"
- Rotation CW/CCW
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Accuracy +/-4% CW
- Visual/Audible Indicators Audible Click
- Min. Arc Swing 9 Degrees
- Number of Geared Teeth 40
- Setting Automatic Reset
- Min. Number of Cycles 5000
- Material Chrome Vanadium Steel/Plastic
- Handle Push Lock
- Standards ANSI B107.14
- Includes Molded Plastic Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6PAJ2WESTWARD