Submerg Arc Welding Flux, F7A0-EL12,50 lb
- Item # 30C845
- Mfr. Model # 30C845
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171533
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submerged Arc Welding Flux
- Type F7 A0-EL12 (Mesh 10-60)
- Container Type Bag
- Container Size 50 lb
- Dia. (In.) Malla 10-60
- Material Agglomerated
- Min. Tensile Strength (PSI) 70000
- Application For Very High Current Carrying On AC & DC, Welding Stainless Steel And Hat Resistant Steels In Combination With The Wire Electrodes Of AWS/SFA 5.9 In Respect To The Weld Metal That Is Flux Neutral
- Standards AWS A5.17 F7 A0-EL12
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.