Steel Go-Through Screwdriver with 3" Shank and #1 Standard Tip
- Item # 10J312
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 10J312
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27111701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Screwdriver and Nut Driver Grouping Screwdrivers
- Item Go-Through Screwdriver
- Tip Style Group Standard
- Screwdriver Tip Style Phillips
- Tip Size #1
- Handle Material Multicomponent
- Shank Length 3"
- Overall Length 6-15/16"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- ESD Safe No
- Insulated No
- Nonsparking No
- Handle Design Ergonomic Tri-Lobular
- Shank Shape Hex
- Shank Material Steel
- Finish Chrome with Black Oxide Tip
- Features Metal Strike Cap, Shaft Runs Complete Length Of Handle
- Standards ANSI
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.