Solar Series, Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet, 9 to 13 Lens Shade, 3.82" x 1.73" Viewing AreaGray
- Item # 22XX39
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 22XX39
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46181703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Welding Helmet
- Welding Helmet Type Auto-Darkening
- Lens Shade 9 to 13
- Welding Helmet Light State 4.0
- Viewing Area 3.82" x 1.73"
- Welding Helmet Color Gray
- Welding Helmet Material Nylon
- Series Solar
- Grind Mode Yes
- Electromagnetic Sensor No
- Number of Arc Sensors 2
- Switching Speed 1/16,000 sec.
- TIG AMP Rating 5A
- Power Source Battery and Solar
- Headgear Ratchet
- ADF Controls Analog
- Battery Type Solar Cells, (2) AAA Alkaline
- Features Fast Switching Speed, Variable Shades with Delay and Sensitivity Infinitely Adjustable, Solar Cell and (2)AAA Alkaline Batteries, Low Battery Alarm, Test Button Allows You to Test If The Auto Darkening Lens is Darkening Properly, Additional Grinding Function, TIG Rating 5A, 5 pt. Adjustment Headgear with Removable Sweatband For Maximum Comfort
- Includes Extra Front Cover Lens
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.