Reversible Glue Joint Bits
- Item # 45J310
- Mfr. Model # 45J310
- Catalog Page # 752
- UNSPSC # 27112821
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Reversible Glue Joint Bits
- Material Carbide Tipped
- Cutting Dia. (In.) 1-1/2
- Flute Length (In.) 1-1/4
- Number of Flutes 2
- Cutting Length (In.) 1-1/4
- Angle 30 Degrees
- Shank Dia. (In.) 1/2
- Shank Length (In.) 1-5/8
- Overall Length (In.) 2-7/8
- Application For Increasing Joint Strength by Expanding The Surface Area Available to Accept Gluing
- Sub-Category Joining Router Bit
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.