Reduced Shank Drill Bit, 29/32", Cobalt Steel, Straw/Bronze, List Number Non-Listed
- Item # 5TVR1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5TVR1
- Catalog Page # 2251
- UNSPSC # 27112801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Drill Bit Grouping Drill Bit
- Item Reduced Shank Drill Bit
- Drill Bit Dimension Type Fractional Inch
- Drill Bit Size 29/32"
- Decimal Equivalent 0.9062
- Drill Bit Point Angle 118 Degrees
- Drill Bit Material Cobalt Steel
- Drill Bit Finish Straw/Bronze
- Shank Type Round
- Shank Dia. 1/2"
- Grade General Purpose
- Overall Length 6"
- Flute Length 3-1/8"
- Point Type Split Point
- List Number Non-Listed
- Application Stainless, Alloy Steel, Cast Iron, Copper, Aluminum
- Number of Pieces 1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4ZP59CHICAGO-LATROBE
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.