Professional Series, Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet, 5 to 13 Lens Shade, 3.82" x 2.44" Viewing Area
- Item # 44R236
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 44R236
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46181703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Welding Helmet
- Welding Helmet Type Auto-Darkening
- Lens Shade 5 to 13
- Welding Helmet Light State 3.5
- Viewing Area 3.82" x 2.44"
- Welding Helmet Color Graphics
- Welding Helmet Material Nylon
- Series Professional
- Grind Mode Yes
- Electromagnetic Sensor No
- Number of Arc Sensors 4
- Switching Speed 1/25,000 sec.
- Graphics Blue/White
- TIG AMP Rating 2A
- Power Source Battery and Solar
- Headgear Ratchet
- ADF Controls Digital
- Battery Type Solar Cells, (2) CR2450 Lithium
- Features Low Battery Alarm, Test Button If The Auto Darkening Lens is Darkening Properly, 5 pt. Adjustment Headgear with Removable Sweatband, Variable Shade, Digital Control Display
- Includes Extra Front Cover Lens
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.