Portable Oil Drain, 13 gal., 15 1/4 In.
- Item # 21EM36
- Mfr. Model # 21EM36
- Catalog Page # 969
- UNSPSC # 26101735
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Portable Oil Drain
- Capacity (Gal.) 13
- Construction Steel/Brass/PVC
- Dia. 15-1/4"
- Length 26-1/4"
- Width 15-1/4"
- Height (In.) 63-1/2"
- Valve Brass valve
- Float Gauge Outside of Tank
- Features (1). Centrally Mounted 10 Litres (10.50 Qt.) Capacity Bowl is Height Adjustable that Can Be Optimally Positioned as Other Maintenance Operations, (2) Bowl Comes Fitted With Anti Splash Screen, (3) Durable All-steel Design And Re-enforced Castors; The Unit Provides A Safe & Affordable Option For Draining, Transferring & Evacuating Used Oil, (4) Designed For Excellent Mobility, Easy Bowl Positioning & Simple To Use Gravity Evacuation, (5) Tank Comes Fitted With Sight Gauge To Check Waste Oil Level & A Ball Valve To Drain Out Oil, (6) Ideal For Gravity Draining Of Motor, Engine, Gearbox & Differential Oils, Transmission & Power Steering Fluids Etc. From All Types Of Motor Vehicles Placed On Auto Lift Or A Pit
- Includes Telescopic Bowl with Height Adjustment Option, Anti Splash Screen, (3) Castors, Sight Gauge, Ball Valve, Tank with Drum Cover
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.