Plug Gage Set,Plus,250 Pc,0.251-0.500"
- Item # 5PLF1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5PLF1
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111618
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Pin Gage Sets • 0.0002" tolerance; 0.005mm tolerance for Metric sizes 0.001" increments; 0.02mm increments for Metric sizes 2" lengthUse for determining small hole sizes, for gaging slots, and for finding hole distances. Vermont Gage and Westward sets are Class ZZ. Starrett sets are Tool Room Grade.
- Item Plug Gage Set
- Type Go (Plus)
- Class ZZ
- Material Polished Bearing Steel
- Tolerance 0.0002"
- Application Used to Compare Hole and Slot Dimensions or Locations to Specific Tolerances;Measures Hole, Slot or Gap Sizes; Checks Distances Between Holes; Go/No-Go Gage
- Includes Case
- Measuring Range 0.251" to 0.500"
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions