Plain-Handle Dial Torque Wrench, 1/2" Drive Size, 5 Nm Primary Scale Increments, 21-5/8"
- Item # 23NN48
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 23NN48
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27111715
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Dial Torque Wrench
- Drive Size 1/2"
- Head Type Fixed Ratcheting
- Torque Measurement Type Foot-Pound,Newton-Meter
- Primary Scale Range 0 to 250 Nm
- Primary Scale Increments 5 Nm
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Secondary Scale Range 0 to 175 ft.-lb.
- Secondary Scale Increments 5 ft.-lb.
- Electric Light/Tone No
- Overall Length 21-5/8"
- Rotation CW/CCW
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Accuracy +/-4% CW @ 20 to 100% of Full Scale, +/-6% CCW @ 20 to 100% of Full Scale
- Memory Needle Yes
- Reset Type Auto
- Min. Number of Cycles 5000
- Handle Material Steel
- Handle Type Plain
- Extension Handles No
- Standards ASME B107.14M
- Includes Blow Molded Box
Compliance and Restrictions