Plain-Handle Dial Torque Wrench, 1/4" Drive Size, 1 in.-lb. Primary Scale Increments, 12-3/16"
- Item # 23NN39
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 23NN39
- Catalog Page # 784
- UNSPSC # 27111715
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Dial Torque Wrench
- Drive Size 1/4"
- Head Type Fixed Ratcheting
- Torque Measurement Type Centimeter-Kilogram,Inch-Pound
- Primary Scale Range 0 to 70 in.-lb.
- Primary Scale Increments 1 in.-lb.
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Secondary Scale Range 0 to 80 cm kg
- Secondary Scale Increments 2 cm kg
- Electric Light/Tone No
- Overall Length 12-3/16"
- Rotation CW/CCW
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Accuracy +/-4% CW @ 20 to 100% of Full Scale, +/-6% CCW @ 20 to 100% of Full Scale
- Memory Needle Yes
- Reset Type Auto
- Min. Number of Cycles 5000
- Handle Material Steel
- Handle Type Plain
- Extension Handles No
- Standards ASME B107.14M
- Includes Blow Molded Box
Compliance and Restrictions