Pistol Grip Grease Gun, 7000 psi, 30.0 Strokes Per Oz., Cartridge, Bulk, Filler Pump Loading, Flex Hose N
- Item# 45CT47
- Mfr. Model# 45CT47
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 27112901
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Grease Gun
- Grease Gun Loading Method Cartridge, Bulk, Filler Pump
- Grease Gun Handle Style Pistol Grip
- Nozzle Extension Type Flex Hose
- Strokes Per Oz. 30.0
- Max. Operating Pressure 7000 psi
- Cartridge Capacity 14-1/2 oz.
- Bulk Capacity 16 oz.
- Hose Length 12"
- Tube Color Gray
- Tube Material Metal
- Tether Capable Not Tether Capable
- Variable Stroke / Full Stroke Variable Stroke
- Volume Per Stroke 0.033 oz.
- For Use With 14-1/2 oz. Grease Cartridges
- Application Everyday Greasing In Industrial , Agricultural , Automotive and Fleet
- Features Includes Quick Load Grease Gun Barrel for Quickly Loading Grease Guns As Well As Adjustable Pistol Mechanism for Use As A High Pressure or High Volume Grease Gun
- Includes Grease Gun Hose and Grease Gun Coupler
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.