Pistol Grip Grease Gun, 7000 psi, 40.0 Strokes Per Oz., Cartridge, Bulk, Filler Pump Loading, Rigid
- Item # 44C501
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 44C501
- Catalog Page # 970
- UNSPSC # 27112901
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Grease Gun
- Grease Gun Loading Method Bulk,Cartridge,Filler Pump
- Grease Gun Handle Style Pistol Grip
- Nozzle Extension Type Rigid Pipe and Flex Hose
- Strokes Per Oz. 40.0
- Max. Operating Pressure 7000 psi
- Cartridge Capacity 14 oz.
- Bulk Capacity 16 oz.
- Pipe Length 5-1/2"
- Hose Length 12"
- Tube Color Clear with Red Tube Ends
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Variable Stroke / Full Stroke Variable Stroke
- Volume Per Stroke 0.025 oz.
- Tool Length 15"
- For Use With 14 oz. Grease Cartridge
- Application Lubricating Grease Fittings on Vehicles and Equipment
- Features See-Thru Shatterproof Barrel, Anodized End Caps, Both Flex Hose And Pipe, 8,000 PSI Variable Stroke, Uses Cartridge, Bulk Load or Suction Load
- Includes Extension Pipe, Flex Hose and Coupler
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.