Pistol Grip Grease Gun, 5000 psi, 60.0 Strokes Per Oz., Cartridge, Bulk, Suction Loading, Rigid Pipe
- Item # 33RL90
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 33RL90
- Catalog Page # 933
- UNSPSC # 27112901
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Grease Gun
- Grease Gun Loading Method Bulk,Cartridge,Suction
- Grease Gun Handle Style Pistol Grip
- Nozzle Extension Type Rigid Pipe and Flex Hose
- Strokes Per Oz. 60.0
- Max. Operating Pressure 5000 psi
- Cartridge Capacity 14 oz.
- Bulk Capacity 16 oz.
- Pipe Length 4"
- Hose Length 12"
- Tube Color Silver
- Tube Material Steel
- Tether Capable Not Tether Capable
- Variable Stroke / Full Stroke Full Stroke
- Application Automotive, Agriculture, Industrial, Construction
- Features One Hand Operation with A Choice of Front and Top Discharge Ports, Dual Ports for Easier Greasing, Heavy Duty Aluminum Die Cast Head, Pistol Handle Designed to Prevent Fingers From Pinching, Plated Finish On The Grease Gun Barrel
- Includes Rigid Pipe, Flexible Hose
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 15F196WESTWARD
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.