Pistol Grip Grease Gun, 7500 psi, 40.0 Strokes Per Oz., Cartridge, Bulk, Filler Pump Loading, Flex H
- Item # 15F203
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 15F203
- Catalog Page # 933
- UNSPSC # 27112901
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Grease Gun
- Grease Gun Loading Method Bulk,Cartridge,Filler Pump
- Grease Gun Handle Style Pistol Grip
- Nozzle Extension Type Flex Hose
- Strokes Per Oz. 40.0
- Max. Operating Pressure 7500 psi
- Cartridge Capacity 14 oz.
- Bulk Capacity 16 oz.
- Hose Length 18"
- Tube Color Clear with Silver Tube Ends
- Tube Material Polycarbonate
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Variable Stroke / Full Stroke Variable Stroke
- Volume Per Stroke 0.68g
- For Use With 14 oz. Grease Cartridges
- Application Allows Immediate Identification of Grease Type Being Used , Especially Useful in Food Industry , Army & Specialized Greasing Jobs
- Features Clear Grease Gun Tube Gives Quick Identification of Grease Thereby Eleminating any Chance of Lubricant Contamination.
- Includes Bulk Loader cum Air Release Valve on Gun Head , Hose and Couple
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.