Multi-Bit Screwdriver 7-Pc., 7-in-1, General Purpose, 9" Overall Length
- Item # 13F106
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 13F106
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27111701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Screwdriver and Nut Driver Grouping Screwdrivers
- Item Multi-Bit Screwdriver
- Tip Style Group Crosspoint,Slotted
- Screwdriver Tip Style Keystone Slotted/Phillips
- Sizes Included Phillips #1, #2, #3, Slotted 5/32", 3/16", 1/4"
- Handle Material Multi-Component
- Overall Length 9"
- Includes Nutdriver 1/4"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- ESD Safe No
- Insulated No
- Nonsparking No
- Handle Design Fluted
- Bit Style Phillips,Slotted
- Driver Type 7-in-1
- Primary Application General Purpose
- Ratcheting No
- Single End/Double End Single End
- Bit Retainer Type Magnetic
- Number of Pieces 7
- Shank Type Solid
- Shank Material Steel
- Finish Sand Blasted
- Screwdriver Bit Material Steel
- Drive Size 1/4"
- Features PP, TPR Handle
- Standards ASME B107.600-2008
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.