Multi-Bit Screwdriver 4-Pc., 5-in-1, General Purpose, 7-1/2" Overall Length
- Item # 1CLN9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1CLN9
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Screwdriver and Nut Driver Grouping Screwdrivers
- Item Multi-Bit Screwdriver
- Tip Style Group Crosspoint,Slotted
- Screwdriver Tip Style Keystone Slotted/Phillips
- Sizes Included PH2 x 1/4" Slotted, PH3 x 5/16" Slotted
- Handle Material Thermoplastic Vulcanizate
- Overall Length 7-1/2"
- Includes (2) Nutdrivers: 1/4", 5/16"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- ESD Safe No
- Insulated No
- Nonsparking No
- Handle Design Ergonomic
- Bit Style Phillips,Slotted
- Driver Type 5-in-1
- Primary Application General Purpose
- Ratcheting No
- Single End/Double End Double End
- Bit Retainer Type Quick Change
- Number of Pieces 4
- Shank Type Solid
- Shank Material Steel
- Finish Chrome
- Screwdriver Bit Material Steel
- Drive Size 1/4",5/16"
- Features Thermoplastic Vulcanizate Rubber grip
- Standards ANSI
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.