Mechanics Drill Bit, Size 3/16", High Speed Steel, Black and Gold
- Item# 2UFV4
- Mfr. Model# 2UFV4
- Catalog Page# 2817
- UNSPSC# 27112801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Mechanics Drill Bit
- Drill Bit Dimension Type Fractional Inch
- Drill Bit Size 3/16"
- Decimal Equivalent 0.1875
- Drill Bit Point Angle 135 Degrees
- Drill Bit Material High Speed Steel
- Drill Bit Finish Black/Gold
- Grade Heavy Duty
- Overall Length 3"
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Shank Dia. 3/16"
- Flute Length 1-7/8"
- Point Type Split Point
- Application For Alloy, Carbon And Tool Steels And Cast Iron
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4GB75CLE-LINE
Price $2.83 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.