MIG Welder, Input Voltage: 230VAC, MIG/Flux Core
- Item# 6XAE0
- Mfr. Model# 6XAE0
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 23171540
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
- Item MIG Welder
- Welding Processes MIG/Flux Core
- Input Voltage 230VAC
- Welded Material Mild Steel, Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Mild Steel - Material Thickness 24 ga. to 5/16"
- Portability Wheeled Mounted
- Phase 1
- Rated Output 225A
- Duty Cycle 30%
- Hz 60
- Input Amps 55A
- Wire Size 0.023", 0.030", 0.035", 0.040"
- Overall Height 28-1/3"
- Overall Width 17-3/4"
- Overall Depth 37-1/2"
- Application For 230 Volts Power Equipment
- Features Removable MIG Gun
- Includes MIG Torch,Ground Cable,Gas Hose,Sample Wire, Contact Tip,Gas Regulator,MIG Nozzle,Spool Adaptor, L Shape Hex Wrench,Operating Manual
- Standards CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.