MIG Welder, Westward Series, Input Voltage: 230VAC, Flux Core, MIG
- Item# 2WDP7
- Mfr. Model# 2WDP7
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 23171540
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
- Item MIG Welder
- Series Westward
- Welding Processes Flux Core, MIG
- Input Voltage 230VAC
- Welded Material Mild Steel, Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Mild Steel - Material Thickness 24 ga. to 1/4"
- Portability Handheld Portable
- Phase 1
- Rated Output 130A@20.5VDC
- Duty Cycle 20%
- Hz 60
- Input Amps 22A
- Output Range 20 to 175A DC
- Wire Size 0.023", 0.030", 0.035", 0.040"
- Overall Height 15"
- Overall Width 9-1/2"
- Overall Depth 17-1/3"
- Application For 230 Volts Power Equipment, For Joins Materials Up To 5/16" Thick
- Features Torch Control Arc Function
- Includes MIG Gun, Earth Clamp, Contact Tips and Sample Spools, Spool Adaptor, Regulator, Gas Hose
- Standards CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.