MIG Welder, Westward Series, Input Voltage: 115VAC, Flux Core, MIG
- Item# 2WDP6
- Mfr. Model# 2WDP6
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 23171540
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item MIG Welder
- Series Westward
- Welding Processes Flux Core, MIG
- Input Voltage 115VAC
- Welded Material Mild Steel, Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Mild Steel - Material Thickness 24 ga. to 3/16"
- Portability Handheld Portable
- Phase 1
- Rated Output 88A@18VDC
- Duty Cycle 20%
- Hz 60
- Input Amps 20A
- Output Range 20 to 135A DC
- Wire Size 0.023", 0.030", 0.035"
- Overall Height 16-1/2"
- Overall Width 11-3/4"
- Overall Depth 20-1/2"
- Application For 115 Volts Power Equipment, Joins Materials Up To 3/16" Thick
- Features Torch Control Arc Function
- Includes MIG Gun, Earth Clamp, Contact Tips and Sample Spools, Spool Adaptor, Regulator, Gas Hose
- Standards CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.