MIG Welder, Westward Series, Input Voltage: 115VAC, MIG/Flux Core
- Item# 2WDP6
- Mfr. Model# 2WDP6
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 23171540
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item MIG Welder
- Series Westward
- Welding Processes MIG/Flux Core
- Input Voltage 115VAC
- Welded Material Mild Steel, Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Mild Steel - Material Thickness 24 ga. to 3/16"
- Portability Handheld Portable
- Phase 1
- Rated Output 88A@18VDC
- Duty Cycle 20%
- Hz 60
- Input Amps 20A
- Output Range 20 to 135A DC
- Wire Size 0.023", 0.030", 0.035"
- Overall Height 16-1/2"
- Overall Width 11-3/4"
- Overall Depth 20-1/2"
- Application For 115 Volts Power Equipment, Joins Materials Up To 3/16" Thick
- Features Torch Control Arc Function
- Includes MIG Gun, Earth Clamp, Contact Tips and Sample Spools, Spool Adaptor, Regulator, Gas Hose
- Standards CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.